[NAGDU] snowbanks

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 03:31:05 UTC 2020

Kind of depends on where you live and how big the snow bank is I think.  Where I used to live in Missouri for example, they were always too high to walk up and going around them was the only option.  It was not uncommon to find them a couple feet higher than the curb in some places.  Where I live now, I have taught Oliver to handle it exactly like a curb and take the straightest path possible.  Oliver is so good about keeping a straight line to begin with though that even if he does or has to deviate from it, it is usually not much, and once we have gotten around whatever it is, he goes right back into the line we had before.
Jordan