[NAGDU] New member

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 03:25:31 UTC 2020

Hey Hannah,
Welcome to the list. I'm Rox, and am also Deafblind. Right now I have 2 service dogs that are working. Soleil is a lab and is 9 and is easing into retirement due to arthritis in her hip.  Rowan is almost 3 and is easing into full time work.  She is an American Staffordshire Terrier/American Bulldog mix. I also have Phoenix, a one year old golden who is in training for funzies.
I hope you like the list!

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix
pawpower4me at gmail.com