[NAGDU] Dog beds and poop bags

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Fri Jan 17 14:04:22 UTC 2020

I order produce bags from amazon. Last time I ordered, I got four rolls of 2500 bags. They're big and work great and a lot less expensive than designated poop bags. Now I have a yard and pay my nephew to clean it, so I don't need four rolls of 2500 bags anymore, but they are a good option. And I always keep one roll around so I always have bags when I'm out with my dog.

Sherry