[NAGDU] Notice of Proposed Rule-Making regarding service animals on airplanes

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:44:21 UTC 2020

I downloaded a .pdf file, too, but it doesn't seem to be the whole thing.
OK, so here's the deal.
1) Completion of the form.
2)Health records
3) Certification that your dog has been trained and that from a training
program.
4) Arriving early so that your dog can be observed.
5) The airline can limit the number of service animals, which if it is dogs,
should be called "Service Dogs", and not "Service animals", to two on a
flight,.
6) Guide horses should be included.
I realize that there have been some issues, but people using service dogs
legitimately should not be punished for what people who can't be without
their pets do.
I am not certain you can send it to the list. You could try or you could
send it to me.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com