[NAGDU] Notice of Proposed Rule-Making regarding service animals on airplanes

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:44:46 UTC 2020

They were talking about restricting the number of animals a single person could have, not the number of  service animals on a flight. Well I think they may have mentioned that too, but specifically there was a section talking about how many service animals and individual person  could have. most people of course only have one service dog, but some individuals do genuinely need two dogs for two different purposes. Usually this happens when they have one large dog and one small dog. The large dog could fit in the space at your feet and the small dog fit on your lap. Realistically, it is extremely unlikely any person would need more than two service dogs or could even fit them on a plane.
Danielle

Sent from my iPhone