[NAGDU] hands free leashes

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 12:44:58 UTC 2020

I am the Julie that people have mentioned in other messages. I can definitely make a hands free leash for you, in any style that suits you. I make all the leashes here and can customize however you like.

Many years ago, before I lost most of my vision, I worked as a nurse aide in a hospital. I didn’t have a dog then, but I’m not sure about having your dog in patient rooms. Have you talked to your employer yet? Also, when transferring patients, unexpected and potentially dangerous things happen. Sometimes a patient will get anxious and move suddenly or I had one lady who thought it was funny to randomly go limp and not support any of her own weight. I, Personally, would not want a dog attached to me in any way in case I needed to move quickly to support the patient. I wouldn’t want to trip on the dog. Of course, I don’t know your specific situation and it is very possible that none of this applies at all. I wish you all the best in Your new job!

Julie

Sent from my iPhone