[NAGDU] Rules Change two animals

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 21:56:41 UTC 2020

Last week shortly after the notice of rules change came out, I misunderstood
the two animals thing and thought they meant two animals per flight. I am
not receiving all of the posts for this list for some reason, so I could
have missed something, but early on I received a message explaining to me
that it was two service animals per person and not per flight. I had, of
course, commented that I couldn't see how there could be a limit of two dogs
on a flight. At times such as NFB and ACB Conventions  that would create
problems. I got that I had misinterpreted the two service animals, though I
questioned why a person would use two animals at a time. I think it was
Danielle who explained that to me. Now today I have received a rather blunt
message that starts "Cindy, you are wrong." I haven't even posted on two
animals for days because what's to post. Then I see this message from Mike
Hingson suggesting there must be a problem that I'm not getting it. "I don't
know why Cindy isn't catching it." I don't understand this. what have I
missed that makes you all feel that I don't understand at this point that
the rule change is about two service animals per person and not per flight.
I get the rule change, so I am really baffled by this. Help me, please,
understand what I have missed.

Thank you for your help.

Cindy Lou Ray

cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>