[NAGDU] CAGDU Social Time

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Jul 11 19:19:11 UTC 2020

Hello Tina, I would love to attend, but the Zoom info seems to have
disappears from below your signature. Do you think you can re-send?

Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan