[NAGDU] NAGDU Business Meeting

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Jul 12 14:16:24 UTC 2020

Hi there, not sure why the hub shows that but the meeting will start at 3
p.m. eastern time and go until 5 p.m. eastern time. The times are in the
agenda that we posted a few days ago and those will be correct. Also, if
you are subscribed to the nagdu calendar, the correct times will also be
shown there. I hope this helps.