[NAGDU] Canine sports

Monse monse_v at aol.com.mx
Mon Jul 27 13:37:13 UTC 2020

Hi. It's a game in which you play flying disc fetch with your dog. You throw
the disc, the dog catches it and returns to you. It's good for dogs and
especially for labs because it involves their natural prey drive. They have
a lot of fun chasing moving objects. So I'd like to know if someone  has
done this with your guide and how it went.