[NAGDU] intro

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 15 19:03:41 UTC 2020

Hi Jorge.  Bienvenido, welcome to the list.
I don't envy you.  I think the waiting lists will be long, at least for a while.  But, if you're just starting the application process, maybe things will be straightened out by the time your name comes up for class.
Where did you apply?

I'm Tracy.  I live in north New Jersey.  I'm working my 7th dog, a lab/golden named Krokus from the Seeing Eye.  He's 7 now.  I keep telling him he's got to stay healthy for a long time now, until things get back to "normal".
Tracy