[NAGDU] intro

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:23:55 UTC 2020

Jorje, Alejandro.
Welcome to the list. I do hope I have spelled your name correctly. We are glad to have you. Have you been to the NAGDU "Yappy Hour" on Saturday afternoons? I haven't been able to go to it, but it sounds fun.
I am the moderator of this list, Cindy Lou Ray, and if I can help you in any way, let me know.
Where have you applied for your dog, if you don't mind my asking?
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com