[NAGDU] for George

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 15 22:54:15 UTC 2020

hello:

George welcome to the list.  my name is Gary and i live in Vancouver  Canada.  i have a 4.5 year old black standard poodle named Gonzo.   Gonzois my second dog.  i got him from Dog Guides Canada.

this is a great list with lots of expertise and wisdom.  they were a great help when i was  thinking about getting my first dog.

gary