[NAGDU] intro

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Jun 15 23:51:13 UTC 2020

Hello Jorge, you will always be welcome on our NAGDU calls even if you
are not a guide dog user. We welcome all who are current guide dog
users, former guide dog users, interested guide dog users, or are
somehow involved in the training or raising of guide dogs.

I hope this helps.

Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan