[NAGDU] Hawaii

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 22:57:14 UTC 2020

Hi, Tracy, NO, they will not take your dog away!!!! (smile!)  Sometimes,
someone from Quarantine meets the plane so when you get off the plane you
will be asked to wait for that person. If they don't take care of checking
your paperwork right there at the plane, they may take you to the quarantine
office which is a fairly short walk from the plane and then they will take
you back to baggage claim to pick up your luggage. I don't know exactly how
it will be with all of the changes that have happened recently, but you will
need to have your paperwork ready and also there's a letter that you should
send to them ahead of time as well. I may still have the documents, if I
have them I could send them to you.

Charlene