[NAGDU] Yappy Hour and NAGDU Board of Directors Meeting this coming weekend

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Jun 22 20:48:11 UTC 2020

Hello all, please share this where appropriate.

This upcoming weekend will be very busy for the board members of the
National Association of Guide Dog Users. We would like to invite you to
join us for two events.

First is our Yappy Hour informal get-together. This will take place on
Saturday, June 27 at 3 p.m. Eastern time. This meeting takes place every
two weeks.

Second is our monthly NAGDU Board of Directors Meeting. This will take
place on Sunday, June 28 at 8 p.m. Eastern time. This meeting takes
place on the last Sunday of every month.

The meeting connection information is the same for both meetings. We
will meet on Zoom, and the meeting ID is 813 626 2789. We have a
password for this meeting, and it is 62438. You can remember it by
thinking of the way that NAGDU is spelled on the telephone keypad. The
easy-connect link which works from Windows, Mac, tablet, and smartphones is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8136262789

If you will need to dial in, you can use this easy-tap link from a
smartphone.

+13462487799,,8136262789#,,#,62438#

And finally, if you want to simply make a phone call from any land line
or mobile phone, dial (346) 248-7799 and follow the prompts to enter the
meeting ID 813 626 2789 and the password 62438. After you enter the
meeting ID, you will need to press the pound key twice.

Both of these meetings, along with other NAGDU events are available in
the NAGDU Public Calendar, which you can subscribe to by following this
link.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you have any questions about our meetings or about the calendar
subscriptions, please write me directly. My contact information is in my
signature below. You can also contact all members of the NAGDU board by
sending an email to board at nagdu.org.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan