[NAGDU] Masks and orientation

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 25 18:14:32 UTC 2020

I've been venturing further afield, wearing my mask.  I often feel slightly
disoriented wearing the mask, at least for a bit.  It doesn't cover my ears,
and my echo-location seems OK, so I'm not sure what exactly is making me
feel like I'm not quite sure where I am.  It gets better after  a while, so
maybe my unconscious adjusts to whatever it is.  Or maybe it's my
imagination.  Does anyone else feel like that?

We went into New York today for the first time in months.  Krokus seemed a
bit rusty at first, but pretty quick he was back to his usual self.

Tracy