[NAGDU] Dog Food

maddymartin at mymts.net maddymartin at mymts.net
Thu Jun 25 19:00:42 UTC 2020

Hi Cindy,
I looked at that food; it did get the advisor's mid-tear rating. The food
doesn't impress me much at all. First of all it's grain-free and there's a link
between grain-free foods and a heart condition called DCM. It also uses peas as
the second ingredient and there's also a link between foods that use peas and
legumes in general and DCM. I would not feed this food at all because of the
ingredients, the fact that it's grain free and the rating that it received. Just
my thoughts,
Madison