[NAGDU] Masks and orientation

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Jun 25 19:38:54 UTC 2020

That's what's so odd for me.  I feel like something is in my way, that's
blocking my vision even if I don't have any usable vision to block.
It's frustrating, especially as more places are making it a requirement
to enter.  I feel like I need to practice in my own home just to be sure
I'm reading signals correctly.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com