[NAGDU] Reminder about our upcoming NAGDU Yappy Hour today at 3 PM Eastern time

Raul Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri May 1 14:24:29 UTC 2020

Hello everyone. Please share where appropriate. It is almost time for
another yappy hour, sponsored by the National Association of Guide Dog
Users. We will be meeting this coming Saturday, May 2nd, starting at 3 p.m.
eastern time. That calculates to 2 p.m. central Time, 1 p.m. mountain time,
and 12 noon Pacific time. If you live in other parts of the world, please
check the timezone accordingly. The
meeting will last for approximately two hours.

Connecting to the Zoom session is very simple whether you do it from a
smartphone, tablet, computer, or a traditional phone call. The
connection information is below.Topic: National Association of Guide Dog
Users Yappy Hour