[NAGDU] introduction

maddymartin at mymts.net maddymartin at mymts.net
Fri May 22 00:04:12 UTC 2020

Welcome Brent!! Glad you joined!!

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU <nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Brent Franklin via NAGDU
Sent: May 21, 2020 6:57 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: Brent Franklin <bfranklin at woolworths.com.au>
Subject: [NAGDU] introduction

Hello All,

I’m Brent Franklin from Australia, and I joined this list on Tuesday. A bit about myself, I will give you all the cut down version.

I’m 49 years of age, live alone and employed in facility management. I live in the state of Victoria, and working my third guide, who will retire later this year. Currently am waiting on a match and class date.

I got my first guide at the age of 21 and wouldn’t be without one.

I’ve been on the Board of my school for 10 years, and currently chair the Peer Support committee, and have been on the Client Advisory Committee. I also promote rescue dogs, and have worked with greyhounds.

There you go, that is a snap shot of me, I have plenty more to say, but will keep this introduction very short. Always happy to answer any  questions if anyone has any.

Looking forward to being a regular contributer to this list, and a big hello to Cindy and David.

Cheers.

Brent.

My interests include sport, reading mainly crime, gardening, cooking, bush walks and a stack more

--

CAUTION: This email, links and files included in its transmission by Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 and its group of companies (Woolworths Group) are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you receive this email in error, please advise us immediately and delete it without reading or copying the contents contained within. Woolworths Group does not accept liability for the views expressed within or the consequences of any computer malware that may be transmitted with this email. The contents are also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner.