[NAGDU] Dogfood ingredients

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:06:30 UTC 2020

If you are on Chewy, you can find the comprehensive ingredient list
and guaranteed analysis under the "nutritional info" tab. Just tap/hit
enter on the "nutritional info" link. Amazon may or may not have the
ingredient list. You won't have to open any links or anything though;
it is either there under the description or it isn't. If you are
looking on the manufacturer's website, it will vary. It might be
easier to go to the manufacturer's home page, and then find where they
have their list of formulas. You can select the one you want, and
hopefully all the information will be there. When searching a formula
in google, it sometimes brings you to the manufactuer's website, but
sometimes shows the listing of the formula on various pet food
distributer's website with varying levels of accessibility.

Hopefully that helps,
Danielle