[NAGDU] Dogfood ingredients

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:30:54 UTC 2020

Dog food advisor provides the ingredient list for one sample formula within a product line. That’s definitely an option if it is coincidentally the formula you are considering or you just want to get a general overall idea of the ingredient quality of a certain brand. But if you are looking to compare the ingredients of multiple different formulas within a line, you would have to look elsewhere.
Danielle

Sent from my iPhone