[NAGDU] Dogfood ingredients

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:21:56 UTC 2020

I access Chewy on my Windows PC with Jaws and Internet Explorer. Chewy
doesn't seem to work so well with Chrome, and I've never tried
FireFox. I find the product I am looking for, navigate to the
nutritional info heading by pressing H, press enter on nutritional
info, and down arrow until I reach the ingredients. The guaranteed
analysis is directly below the ingredients.

On my iPhone, I use Safari. I navigate by headings, double tap on
nutritional info, tap the middle of the screen to make sure I'm
focused on the right area, and the ingredients and guaranteed analysis
should be right there. I've never downloaded the Chewy app for no
apparent reason. I should probably do that.

Good luck,
Danielle