[NAGDU] Convention presenters

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Nov 9 19:29:26 UTC 2020

Kevan's priority list made me think.  I know, back in the '80's, the CEO of
The Seeing Eye came to convention more than once, or so I recall.  I don't
recall other school leaders ever coming, but it's been a while since I came
to a national convention, and also my memory isn't as sharp as it was.

I think Kevan has a point.  It's interesting to hear from outreach people
about what's new, and see trainers I know, but none of those people can talk
about policies, goals, etc.  Or the quality of what is said about us in
fundraising stuff aimed at the general public.  The bigger schools always
send a few people, and I don't see why one of those people can't be the head
cheese, even if that person only shows up for a day.

Tracy