[NAGDU] Come Join the National Association of Guide Dog Users Yappy hour on Saturday, November 14

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Nov 14 05:33:37 UTC 2020

Hello folks, please share this wherever appropriate.

It is time once again for the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Yappy Hour. We hope you will be able to come join us on Saturday,
November 14, 2020 at 3 p.m. Eastern. That calculates to 2 p.m. Central,
1 p.m. Mountain, 12 noon Pacific, and 11 a.a. Alaska. This informal
meeting takes place every two weeks unless otherwise noted. The Zoom
meeting information is as follows.

Meeting ID: 632 632 5800
Direct-Connect Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6326325800
One-Tap Mobile: +13462487799,,6326325800#,#

Please be aware that this meeting has a waiting room and no passcode.
This will not change unless the meeting space is abused. In order to be
recognized as a valid participant, we ask that you use your real name
when connecting.

Although a direct-connect link and one-tap mobile link is provided, you
can make a phone call from any land line or mobile phone by dialing one
of Zoom's many phone numbers.

One example is (346) 248-7799. Once connected, enter the meeting ID 632
632 5800, followed by the pound or hashtag key. Please note that if you
connect this way, long distance charges may incur.

This meeting, along with other NAGDU events is available in the NAGDU
Public Calendar, which you can subscribe to by following this link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you have any questions about these meetings or about the calendar
subscriptions, please email the National Association of Guide Dog Users
board of directors. The email address is board at nagdu.org.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan