[NAGDU] The Poop Harnesses

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 01:23:06 UTC 2020

Cindy,
I make them. Feel free to contact me directly or if it’s easier you can order in the blind my small. My shop there is on the go. The item name is relieving harness. If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to reach out. I hope this will help Fisher and you guys live more harmoniously.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone