[NAGDU] Happy Thanksgiving from Stacie and Raul Gallegos

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Thu Nov 26 15:27:43 UTC 2020

Hello to our fellow guide dog users and to those who are in the process
of obtaining a guide dog.

On behalf of Stacie and myself, A.K.A. The Buttervups, we would like to
wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving Day. We hope everyone stays
safe during these difficult times.

Take care.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
832.554.7285  |  RGallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan