[NAGDU] Lawsuits pertaining to guide dog access in taxis

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:03:32 UTC 2020

Hello Raul,

I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon with our governors coalition on disabilities and they are curious to find out about lawsuits pertaining to guide dog handlers being denied rides and taxis.

Would you please be able to contact me before I have the meeting to inform them about possible past lawsuits in this regard.

Thank you so much,

 Jody Ianuzzi

 603 757-9933
Thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
President, Monadnock Chapter First Vice President National Federation of the Blind of NewHampshire

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer