[NAGDU] [NYAGDU] NYAGDU Seminar on Diversity in the Guide Dog Community

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Thu Oct 15 15:22:04 UTC 2020

Heather, thank you for this. I will post this on the public calendar for
NAGDU. For those who wish to subscribe to this public calendar, simply
follow this link from a smartphone or tablet.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan