[NAGDU] NYAGDU Seminar on Diversity in the Guide Dog Community

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Thu Oct 15 17:38:56 UTC 2020

There is a program called Otter that can provide real time transcriptions. Otter for Teams, the version that provides real time options costs $120/year per user for nonprofits. I use it and it works extremely well, including appropriate punctuations.

If no one can set it up in time, I'd be willing to use my Zoom room to host this meeting and thus can provide the live transcriptions. I can't transfer it to another host as Otter is set up with a particular Zoom account.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson