[NAGDU] New Accessible NYAGDU Diversity Seminar Zoom Information

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:12:45 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone

This is the very last email, I promise.  Many thanks to Rox'E Homstad for
bringing to my attention the lack of an accessible real time captioning
option for Deaf and Deaf/Bind participants.  Much appreciation to Michael
Hingson for educating me on options to meet this need and generously
lending us the use of his Zoom room with it's associated Otter Live
subscription. Great gratitude to Mike Robinson, our New York State
Affiliate President, for his patience and assistance with this last minute
change.  Please find below the Zoom link to our seminar and instructions
for the use of the Otter Live feature.  Hope to see you all there.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4158274084.

Anyone who wishes to get real time captioning can do the following.

Once they are in the room there is an Otter Live button to press.