[NAGDU] NAGDU Monthly Board Meeting

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Oct 24 21:24:12 UTC 2020

Hi, if you tell me what all steps you are doing, perhaps I can help.
Furthermore, if you follow this link from your tablet, it should simply
connect.

https://zoom.us/j/6326325800

The meeting ID is 632 632 5800 and there is no passcode.

However, that link will not work until tomorrow night at 8 pm Eastern time.

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, please consider
writing the NAGDU board at board at nagdu.org and we will be happy to assist.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan