[NAGDU] would love any recommendations for a comfy bed for an old doggy

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Oct 25 16:08:55 UTC 2020

thank you for the link, I looked at it and almost purchased it. In the end,
I went with the Amazon basics version of the same kind of bed. I think that
regardless of whether you get the name brand or the Amazon basics brand,
based on the similar reviews, it should be fine. I will know more after
this wednesday.