[NAGDU] Question Regarding Guide Dog Schools

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 02:17:58 UTC 2020

iDog Foundation in Phoenix is one to consider, and all they do is German Shepards.
https://www.eyedogfoundation.org/

Gallant Hearts is also another one to think about.
https://www.gallanthearts.org/about-us#:~:text=Gallant%20Hearts%20Guide%20Dog%20Center,individuals%20throughout%20the%20United%20States.
Jordan