[NAGDU] Multiple applications

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Mon Oct 26 13:56:52 UTC 2020

I've been accepted by both Guiding Eyes and Guide dog foundation. I'm on waiting lists due to my need for a special dog due to my arthritis. Both schools know, and whichever one has a dog first is where I will get a dog. And of course I'd let them both know. Both schools are doing home training only, and GEB would be home training anyway since I would be getting a dog from their specialized training program. In regard to the original email. Guiding Eyes does have shepherds, and GDF does not.

Sherry