[NAGDU] Multiple applications

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Oct 27 01:11:49 UTC 2020

I sure understand that.
No she is six now, she is as grown up as she is going to be.
She loves to work when she wants, where puppy playing is her game.
We do the obedience every day, she works well with voice.
She wants to please until someone is around, then the game is save me.
Mom makes me mind.
I will do everything I can to take good care of her.
As long as I am safe.
Dar