[NAGDU] World guide Dog Federation

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:10:28 UTC 2020

Hello,
I know I'm changing the subject slightly but it is interesting for me
to hear about people needing to decide on which school they go to. In
the UK, there's the British Guide Dog's Association. If you want
another school, tuff! There was a second school which started up a
while ago but, to put it into context, BDG has 5,000 dogs or so in
service, the other school has 3 dogs in service last time I checked.
That's one of the reasons why I'd like to train in America, when and
if I ever have more money than I know what to do with, hee hee!

Very best wishes,
Sandra.