[NAGDU] invitation to join us for the Florida Association of Guide Dog Users Annual Meeting

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Sep 1 19:51:10 UTC 2020

Hello and thanks for the invitation. If this is okay, I am more than
happy to put it on the public NAGDU calendar so that others who are
using it will also know about it. In case you or anyone else would like
to subscribe to the calendar, simply follow the next link.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan