[NAGDU] A blast from the past

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Sep 7 11:28:33 UTC 2020

I play the Irish harp, and I have lots of recordings from workshops I've
taken over the years.  Last night, I was working with a recording from a
class, and I hear scuff scuff scuff, then me frantically whispering "Sit!
Ben, down!".  My old dog Ben used to lie on my harp case near my chair,
because it's soft and padded.  He was dancing on it to make it more
comfortable, while the teacher was explaining something important.  It made
me laugh to hear it, all this time later, though it was a bit embarrassing
at the time.

Maybe I should try to record Krokus running around madly squeaking his toy,
or something.  Sighted people have pictures, but all I can do is try to
remember.  It was wonderful to be reminded of my fine old boy.

Tracy