[NAGDU] State branches of NAGDU

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Sep 11 17:20:08 UTC 2020

Hello Donna, I do not believe there is an official guide dog users
association in Iowa. However, I know that Cindy Ray, cray at nagdu.org is
very active there. You can join NAGDU by sending your $5 annual dues to
us using Paypal or Square Cash. The paypal me link is
https://paypal.me/nagdu/5 and the Cash link is https://cash.app/$nagdu/5
We also can accept Venmo payments using @nagdu and of course, mailed
checks are also possible.

Whether you join a local guide dog user division or the national
division, you are a member of both. If you have further questions,
please reach out to me directly, or you can also email the NAGDU board
at board at nagdu.org. We currently have two meetings regularly. One is the
NAGDU Yappy hour, which is a social, come and leave as you please social
gathering. This takes place every other Saturday at 3 p.m. Eastern time,
2 p.m. Central time. The next gathering will happen on September 19. We
also have our monthly NAGDU Board of Directors meeting on the last
Sunday of every month at 8 p.m. Eastern, 7 p.m. Central time.

We use Zoom for both meetings. The Zoom meeting ID is 632 632 5800.

If I can be of further assistance, please respond and i will be happy to
help.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan