[NAGDU] I am out of this circus

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 23:31:45 UTC 2021

Those who know me know full well that I can, will, and do stand up for what
is right.  I have done it with employers, I have done it with guide dog
schools, and I am going to do it about NAGDU.  Essentially people are being
told to sit down and shut up when they disagree with something or do not
like how things are going,, and I cannot and will not stand for that.  NAGDU
has been going down hill for a while, and I was going to pay dues this year,
but I have now reconsidered based on the recent facts of what has been going
on and treatment of Marion.  This will be my final e-mail on this list for
the foreseeable future leaving the list once this is sent.  Those wanting to
stay in contact may use either jordanandseptember at gmail.com
<mailto:jordanandseptember at gmail.com>  or hayliegallacher33 at gmail.com
<mailto:hayliegallacher33 at gmail.com>

Jordan I am