[NAGDU] My response to your messages

David david at bakerinet.com
Sat Apr 10 19:11:37 UTC 2021

Cindy, I do believe you need to read more carefully. There are several
instances where you have characterized my comments in ways that are
completely different from what they were.

I did not say I won't comply because I don't agree with you. I said I
won't comply, because I will not agree to be silenced about on-topic
issues. What I had posted was on topic, respectful, and relevant. Trying
to silence me because you disagree with me is just plain silliness and
disrepectful. Your and Raul's posts have been aggressive and
non-responsive with regard to the issues being discussed.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*