[NAGDU] SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO SEE

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 05:10:25 UTC 2021

In terms of replying to an individual -- it in part depends on your
mail program.

We had to make a change in the list configuration a few years back.
This was because of new mail policies from various major Internet
Service Providers. To not make the change would have made it
impossible to deliver mail to many providers.

A consequence of this is that when you reply to a message, it can be
more difficult determining where it is going. Normally a reply,
control-r with most programs goes to the list, and reply-all
control-shift-r with many programs, goes to the list and the
originator. Not all programs are the same.

If you want to send to the individual alone, it usually works to do a
reply-all then edit the to: and CC fields. You will generally find
the individual address in one of them, and edit out the rest.

We are sorry for this inconvenience, but have no choice.

Dave

David Andrews, List Owner