[NAGDU] invitation to Missouri Assn. Of Guide Dog Users meeting tonight

annette annettenowakowski at att.net
Wed Apr 14 17:49:39 UTC 2021

Join the Missouri Association Of Guide Dog Users on Wednesday April 14, 2021,  at  7 p.m. CST, as we  welcome Susan Thixton.  Susan is the author of Buyer Beware:  The Crimes,  Lies and truth About Pet Food.  She also recently published a white paper about the regulation of pet food which discusses, for example,  how pet food  ingredients violate the law, lack of disclosure on pet food labels, and the failure of federal and state agencies to regulate and inspect pet food.  You can learn more about this on Susan’s website: truthaboutpetfood.com.

We will be meeting by  conference call.  The call in phone number is: (602)580-9295.  Passcode: 7543937.   Join us for this most informative presentation.

Annette Nowakowski

Secretary

Missouri Assn. Of Guide Dog Users