[NAGDU] New to the list

Todd Lively drawtheline1980 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:34:02 UTC 2021

I have a plied at guide dogs for the blind in San Rafael California leader dogs in Michigan and guiding eyes in New York guide dogs for the blind in California put my application on hold because I don’t do enough regular walking the problem is I don’t have to because I have drivers and delivery services so maybe you can talk me into doing a little more walking with my cane now do you know a good GPS app because I’m afraid if I walk too far with my cane I’ll get lost I live in Galesburg Illinois 25,000 people thank you

Sent from my iPhone