[NAGDU] Your Favorite Dog

Sharon S koala at areujoking.com
Wed Apr 21 13:57:34 UTC 2021

Hi all, the reason I didn't believe Brent with Lena was because she would never do anything like that with anyone else. However, Lena was a male's dog it seemed. She was majorly attached to my dad, it got so bad my trainer said we needed to do something to break them up. The next time I was talking to the trainer I told him dad was going overseas for six months. The trainer thought that was a bit extreme just to break the bond. Well he was actually going for work and when he came back after three months for a break Lena wasn't excited to see him when we went to meet him at the airport.

Another reason I believed she was a man's dog was one time when I was visiting Melbourne I got in touch with Lena's puppy carers. They came and visited us at our hotel but only the mum and daughter were able to come. Lena wasn't very excited to see them but I thought it may have had something to do with the late night we had the night before. However, while we were with the puppy carers a guy who was with our group stopped to say hello and Lena was more excited to see him then she was to see the carers.

Bye for now.
>From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.