[NAGDU] Leaving my dog for several days

Brent Franklin bfranklin at woolworths.com.au
Thu Apr 29 21:22:03 UTC 2021

Hello Carmella,

A very well written email. It seems to me you are over thinking this
situation. Your dog isn't just out of school, you have had her for several
years, and as you pointed out she already knows your parents.

I'd be betting you will be more concerned about leaving your dog than your
dog will be about being left. You have a vet in place if needed, your dog
will be fed and toileted those are the most important aspects.

With those feeding and toileting concerns having been addressed I wouldn't
worry one bit, your dog will be in good hands.

Good on you for wanting to cover absolutely every single aspect, but
seriously after an hour or two your dog will be fine.

Cheers.

Brent.