[NAGDU] Class date

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 12:45:55 UTC 2021

Hi, Tracy!  Congrats, and I wish you a great class.

I have no special advice for winter classes, though my last one in 2018
was in March and full of stormy weather.  Of course, with the hassles of
Covid-19 protocols, you're likely to have more nuisances than I did by
far, but I'd guess it will feel worth the trouble once you and the new
dog get rocking and rolling.

Al