[NAGDU] Class date

Don Marr dpm51 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 3 19:27:05 UTC 2021

Good luck, Tracy, don

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU <nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Danielle Ledet via NAGDU
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 2:25 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
<nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Danielle Ledet <singingmywayin at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NAGDU] Class date

Tracy, so happy for you. Wishing you all the best.

On 12/3/21, Madison Martin via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> How exciting, can't wait to hear all about your new partner!!!!!!

compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of
the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of
these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/dpm51%40earthlink.net